Thursday, August 9, 2012

Secrets to Winning the Lotto - Free Lotto Secrets, Tips and Strategy

,
Lotto Payout:

If you want to know the secrets to winning the lotto, then read this article. Your free lotto secrets are about to be exposed.

Tired of waiting for the millions that you've wanted and dreamed about? The wait is over because you can be a millionaire too like the dozens of players who have already won. For you to win the millions, you need to have a good strategy for picking out numbers. The most common way for people to get their numbers is by using birth dates, ages, and the so-called "lucky numbers". If you're one of those who need to improve their luck, then we've got a solution for you.

Among them is the Gail Howard Smart Luck lottery system. This is a kind of lotto strategy that will help you beat the odds of winning lottery. This will help you apply your skill about the game by following the three lotto methods to increase the odds of winning.

First is the lotto game selection. For players who want to win more often, play the game with the lowest odds which in fact has the smallest number field. The higher the number field, the bigger the prizes will be and the lesser chances of winning. A smaller number field would mean smaller jackpot, but it is an advantage for gaining back the money spent on lotto tickets easily. Lotto game selection is one of the answered prayers for those people who spend too much for tickets and then receives a little payout on lotto tickets because little chances of winning.

Second is the lotto number selection. The secrets to winning the lotto is by number selection. Why? It is because you need to choose or select those numbers which have the best chance of being drawn. The basis of the lottery strategy is by probabilities or numbers that will most likely come out in the next raffle draw. This is one of the free lotto secrets that you need to consider.

Last is the lotto balance wheels. This will give your money more leverage and automatically improve your chances to win. The secret to winning the lotto is to be passionate about the game and have enough resources in picking out numbers.

It is always advisable to maintain a number sequence. People tend to skip a day for they think that the number will not come out. Your number will surely come out soon. You only have to be patient about it. To win, you have to ensure continuity of entries because regret will not always come first and you choose the number carefully and have some expert's advice on how to analyze the a set of numbers that are most likely to come in the next draws.


5 comments to “Secrets to Winning the Lotto - Free Lotto Secrets, Tips and Strategy”

  • November 29, 2015 at 2:05 AM
    Anonymous says:

    Hello all my viewers My name is lucy kelvin, I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery, i have win 200,000 pounds mega jackpot. I am a woman who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email Dr drbhabumenre. and tell him I need the lottery numbers. I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, . so I decide to give it a try.I contacted this great Dr and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners. I win 200,000 pounds. Dr. drbhabumenre truly you are the best,with these great Dr you can win thousand of money through lottery.I am so very happy to meet these great man now, I will be forever be grateful to you dr. After he help me to win the lottery, i also told him about boyfriend and he also help me to bring him back to me, Email him for your own winning lottery numbers his email: drbhabumenrespellhome@gmail.com or you can call him for your own help to win big money today via +2347038110398. email: drbhabumenrespellhome@gmail.com

    delete
  • August 31, 2016 at 10:03 AM
    Wanda Dancy says:

    Hello Every One Out Here
    Wanda Dancy, from UK. This is certainly a shocking and a genuine live Testimony!!!! It was hard for me to believe when i saw a comment on the internet regarding how Dr uwa help people winning lottery by sending them the winning numbers. This winning numbers are 100% guarantee that you must win the lottery. I give it a try and i won £3,000,000. My dreams came through when i email Dr uwa and tell him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never know that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so i decide to give it a try.I contacted this man and he did a perfect spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. I won (Three Millions Pounds) Dr uwa truly you are the best, with these spellcaster you can win millions of money through lottery. once again i say very big thanks to you sir for helping me to win the lottery, and please sir keep your good work because people need your help in their lives Email him: druwaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348063930531
    DOCTOR UWA CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER ALL KINDS
    4. ALS
    5. Hepatitis A,B,C
    6. Diabetes
    7. CHRONIC DISEASE

    delete
  • October 24, 2016 at 10:54 AM
    Wanda Dancy says:

    Hello Every One Out Here
    Wanda Dancy, from UK. This is certainly a shocking and a genuine live Testimony!!!! It was hard for me to believe when i saw a comment on the internet regarding how Dr uwa help people winning lottery by sending them the winning numbers. This winning numbers are 100% guarantee that you must win the lottery. I give it a try and i won £3,000,000. My dreams came through when i email Dr uwa and tell him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never know that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so i decide to give it a try.I contacted this man and he did a perfect spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. I won (Three Millions Pounds) Dr uwa truly you are the best, with these spellcaster you can win millions of money through lottery. once again i say very big thanks to you sir for helping me to win the lottery, and please sir keep your good work because people need your help in their lives Email him: druwaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348063930531
    DOCTOR UWA CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER ALL KINDS
    4. ALS
    5. Hepatitis A,B,C
    6. Diabetes
    7. CHRONIC DISEASE

    delete
  • August 2, 2017 at 1:27 AM
    Unknown says:

    Lottery spell cast by Dr.Trust email Ultimatelotteryspell@yahoo.co.uk

    My name is Knud Moller. Dr. Trust cast a spell for me per my request. I bought a lottery ticket the day you cast my spell. Guess What Dr.? I hit 4 of 6 and i won 4,00.000.00 pounds! Then I received a letter from the hospital stating that the $ 20,000.00 bill I owed was settled .I want you to know that, your lottery spell have make me to win millions of pounds and dollars.I won 700.000.00£ Then a week later I won 2,00.000.00 millions dollars,Thanks. Am very grateful for what your wonderful lottery numbers did for me, i now own my self a house and a car.Am free from debts.thank you for casting the lottery spell for me. I was trying to settle a job action and after the lottery winning spell you did, I received a settlement. I now have my own business. If you are at there looking for a real and a good spell caster,search NO MORE. Dr. Trust is there to help you to win and be rich forever . contact him details

    Ultimatelotteryspell@yahoo.co.uk Or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com

    delete
  • July 6, 2021 at 4:00 AM
    Ric Clayton says:

    It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    delete

Post a Comment

 

Lotto Payout Calculator Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger