Western Canada Lottery offers lottery games to people that live in the Provinces of Alberta, Manitoba, and Saskatchewan. They offer many games to choose from, but what are the best games to play? The answer depends on what type of lottery player you are.
There are two types of lottery players. The first is the type of player that wants to win as much money as possible, no matter the odds. For this type of person, the best game to play is Lotto 6/49 because it offers the highest jackpots. The odds of winning the jackpot on Lotto 6/49 are approximately 1-in-14-million. The jackpot is normally anywhere from .5 million to million
The second type of lottery player also wants to win a lot of money, but pays close attention to the odds because he wants to have a better chance of winning. If you are this type of player, Western Canada Lottery Corporation offers a game called PayDay, with a jackpot that provides 00 per week for life. That's a lot of money when you add it all up. But the best part is that the odds are much better than Lotto 6/49. The odds of winning the PayDay jackpot are approximately 1-in-1.3-million.
Of course, Western Canada Lottery Corporations also provides many instant scratch-off lotto tickets, including Money Tree, Bingo Squared, Cherry Twist, Super Crossword, Double Dough, and Beat The Heat. All scratch-off games have varying prize structures and odds. It is a good idea to check the odds and prize payouts for any of these games prior to buying a ticket.
Lottery spell cast by Dr.Trust email Ultimatelotteryspell@yahoo.co.uk
My name is Knud Moller. Dr. Trust cast a spell for me per my request. I bought a lottery ticket the day you cast my spell. Guess What Dr.? I hit 4 of 6 and i won 4,00.000.00 pounds! Then I received a letter from the hospital stating that the $ 20,000.00 bill I owed was settled .I want you to know that, your lottery spell have make me to win millions of pounds and dollars.I won 700.000.00£ Then a week later I won 2,00.000.00 millions dollars,Thanks. Am very grateful for what your wonderful lottery numbers did for me, i now own my self a house and a car.Am free from debts.thank you for casting the lottery spell for me. I was trying to settle a job action and after the lottery winning spell you did, I received a settlement. I now have my own business. If you are at there looking for a real and a good spell caster,search NO MORE. Dr. Trust is there to help you to win and be rich forever . contact him details
Ultimatelotteryspell@yahoo.co.uk Or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com
It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.
Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
What's app +2347012841542
Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/