The Pick 3 Lottery offers the player one thousand winning sets of 3-digit numbers ranging from 000 to 999. These numbers are drawn by a computer generated device or through three mechanical devices, one for each of the three digits. Each machine holds ten (10) separate balls each one numbered 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0.
As a Pick 3 Lotto player, each set of the three digit drawn Pick 3 number can be played to match the exact order, called "Straight" play or played to match the three digits in any order, namely "Box" play. There is also a play known as a Combination Ticket where the player plays his/her number both Straight and Box on the same Ticket. These are the most common plays offered by all Pick 3 lotteries.
If the player plays "123" for a Straight win, the winning drawn Pick 3 number must be "123" to have a winning Ticket. In most Lotteries the pay off is 0 for one wager with a purchase of a Straight Ticket.
If the player plays a "Box "Ticket and if any of the following winning sets of Pick 3 numbers are drawn straight forms: 123, 132, 213, 231, 312, or 321, and the player played "123" with a "Box" Ticket, then he or she has a winning Box Ticket. In most Pick 3 Lotteries one Box wager pays for this type of Pick 3 number. Some Pick 3 lotteries offer a minimum ticket play for fifty cents on singular straight or singular box tickets with payouts of 0 and respectively.
Each State Lottery sets up different rules and regulations that begins with the name of their Pick 3 Lottery Game, what kinds of wagering are permitted, what the payouts on each winning ticket are, how many drawings per day and times of each draw, and how much time is allowed to cash a winning ticket.
Each State sets the payouts independently of each other. Except for the pari-mutuel system that divides all the wager money equally among all the winning ticket holders much like the racetracks do. The majority of lotteries set a fixed payout that every winning ticket holder receives for all types of Pick 3 tickets: Straight, Box, and Combination based on the odds of the game.
Generally, for one wager one Straight win pays 0. Some States may provide a higher payout, for example, Iowa and Nebraska pay 0. There are ten "triples" where all three digits match....111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, 999, and 000. These ten triples can only be played as a Straight ticket.
The Box ticket payout has two categories. The first category is when all three digits are different, referred as "6-way"....123, 345, 789, etc, with a payout of for one Box ticket. The second category is when two of the three digits match, referred as "3-way"....112, 343, 788, etc (known as a "double"). The payout for this category is 0 for one Box ticket.
The other wagers for Pick 3 numbers are known as "Pair Bets" where you wager on the exact order of the first two digits (front pair) or the last two digits (back pair). Some states offer a "split pair" where you wager on the digits in the first and third positions exactly.
The "Sum Bet" wagers on the total of all three digits with payouts based on the totals coming out with these number combination. They range from "0" for "000" to "27" for "999".
Hello all my viewers My name is Julian from Wisconsin I want to use this opportunity to thank Dr clement for helping me to won the lottery of $32 million dollars.he gave me the wining number.I have been playing this lottery for the past 7 years and i have not been able to win any money i was so upset and i needed help desperately to win this jackpot lottery because i have lost so much money for the lottery.so i decided to go online and search for help then i saw so many good testimony about this man called Dr clement on how he has help people to win lottery with his lucky number he gave to people who play lottery then I contacted him also and tell him i also want a lucky number to wining too. the EURO MILLION JACKPOT,he cast a spell for me which i use to play JACKPOT LOTTERY then i used the number which he gave to me truly i won the sum of $32million dollars thank you Sir once again,dr clement you make me to have joy and i am grateful for the help you do for me i will forever recommend you to all my friends in the global world,just in-case you also need his help to win lottery you can contact him through his email almightspellhome@yahoo.com or call +2348072222356.post by""julian
Dr IMONITIE CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
1. HERPES
2. CANCER
3. GONORRHEA
4. HIV/AIDS
5. Hipatities
This is my testimony on how i won $66 million dollars. I am from USA I want to use this opportunity to thank Great PAPA for helping me to win the lottery of $66 million lottery ticket.I have been playing the lottery for the past 5 years now and i have never won. Ever since then i have not been able to win and i was so upset and i need help to win the lottery. so i decided to go online and search for help,there i saw so many good testimony about this man called Great PAPA of how he have cast lucky spell lotto for people to win the lottery.I contact him also and tell him i want to win a lottery, he cast a spell for me which i use and i play and won $66 million dollars. I am so grateful to this man, just in-case you also need him to help you win,you can contact him through his email:
call/Whatsapp+2348106431263,
email:greatpapax@gmail.com
http://greatpapax.wixsite.com/website-1
Lottery spell cast by Dr.Trust email Ultimatelotteryspell@yahoo.co.uk
My name is Knud Moller. Dr. Trust cast a spell for me per my request. I bought a lottery ticket the day you cast my spell. Guess What Dr.? I hit 4 of 6 and i won 4,00.000.00 pounds! Then I received a letter from the hospital stating that the $ 20,000.00 bill I owed was settled .I want you to know that, your lottery spell have make me to win millions of pounds and dollars.I won 700.000.00£ Then a week later I won 2,00.000.00 millions dollars,Thanks. Am very grateful for what your wonderful lottery numbers did for me, i now own my self a house and a car.Am free from debts.thank you for casting the lottery spell for me. I was trying to settle a job action and after the lottery winning spell you did, I received a settlement. I now have my own business. If you are at there looking for a real and a good spell caster,search NO MORE. Dr. Trust is there to help you to win and be rich forever . contact him details
Ultimatelotteryspell@yahoo.co.uk Or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com
HOW I WON £4,369,877 WITH DR TRUST LOTTERY MAGIC SPELL
I am James Couper From UK...I had to write back and say what an amazing experience I had with Dr Trust powerful lottery spell. My Heart is fill with joy and happiness after Dr Trust cast the Lottery spell for me, And i won £4,369,877. His spell change my life into riches, I'm now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with lottery after i won a huge amount of money. My life has really change for good. I won (Four million three hundred and sixty nine thousand Eight hundred and seventy seven thousand pounds)Your Lottery spell is so real and pure. Thank you very much Dr. Trust for the lottery spell that change my life”I am totally grateful for the lottery spell Dr Trust did for me. You can email him for you own lottery number,because these is the only secret to win lottery.
Email him: Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com
His website https://utimatespellcaster.com/lottery.html
WhatsApp or Call him: +2348156885231